Tuesday 20 December 2011

Why?

Why?
Why am I doing this?  Sitting in my kitchen "blogging" when I've never read one and didn't really even understand what they were until this past weekend!
I guess it's because I feel like I have something to say.
To Whom?
I don't know.  Myself - the world...who ever wants to hear it, maybe no one! lol
But ever since a dear friend asked me last year "what do you think the meaning of life is"? I've wanted to talk about it.  I truly believe it's as simple as....to live it! So - every day the meaning of life changes a little.  Every day we live is about some other thing, moment, challenge, lesson.  This is what I want to explore.  So - here I sit.  My son sitting beside me eating grapes at 10pm, because he's not tired - he's hungry for grapes.  My husband wondering why I'm not fighting him to bed...because it's 10 pm!  :)  The meaning of my life today - is this little project, this little family.  Today my life is about trying something new.  It's about love...bedtime...and grapes :)  I'm excited about this project, I'm curious to see where it goes (if anywhere) and how many late night snacks it will take to get us there.

talk to you later! Who ever you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment